Hello to everyone,
I was recently interviewed for a Cloud Security piece on Cloud Tweaks.
If you do not currently follow Cloud Tweaks, YOU SHOULD !!!! It is a great blog on all things Cloud, and Cloud Security.
The link for the blog posting is below:
- Rockin’ the CASB – What you need to know about Cloud Access Security Brokers …
- Cloud Tweaks Blog … What Do You Know About Cloud Security?
- Security Awareness @ ISC2 Security Congress 2015
- Secure the Power of the Cloud … (and get certified while doing it)
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- VMware Scripting Overview – A quick look under the hood
- Checklist: Use AD FS to implement and manage single sign-on with Server 2012/R2
- Checklist: Setting up a Federation Server (ADFS) for use with Office 365 on Windows Server 2008/R2
- The (ISC)² CISSP Domain Refresh … Are you prepared?
- vSphere 6.0 is on the way !!! …. Are you ready???