Reregister Auto Deploy – Section 8
If the IP address of the vCenter Server changes, you must reregister Auto Deploy.
Regardless of whether you are using the vCenter Server Appliance or a vCenter Server system installed on Windows, you must stop the Auto Deploy process and reregister Auto Deploy if the vCenter Server IP address changes.
1. Perform the reregistration task depending on the operating system.
- Rockin’ the CASB – What you need to know about Cloud Access Security Brokers …
- Cloud Tweaks Blog … What Do You Know About Cloud Security?
- Security Awareness @ ISC2 Security Congress 2015
- Secure the Power of the Cloud … (and get certified while doing it)
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- VMware Scripting Overview – A quick look under the hood
- Checklist: Use AD FS to implement and manage single sign-on with Server 2012/R2
- Checklist: Setting up a Federation Server (ADFS) for use with Office 365 on Windows Server 2008/R2
- The (ISC)² CISSP Domain Refresh … Are you prepared?
- vSphere 6.0 is on the way !!! …. Are you ready???