I spent the last week in Anaheim California attending the ASIS/ISC2 Security Congress. I co-presented a workshop on Security Awareness in the enterprise. The URL for the workshop is below:
One of the participants shared a great video with us about the impact of security awareness training and I thought I would share it with all of you. A big thank you to Clark for providing the reference for the video !!
Check It out here:
If you have never attended the ISC2 Security Congress, it is an annual event, and is a great networking and learning opportunity for anyone involved in Information Security. Next year’s Congress is being held in Orlando, Fla. in mid September of 2016.
Hope you enjoy the video, and remember to keep spreading the word about security awareness as far and wide as possible.
Till next time…
- Rockin’ the CASB – What you need to know about Cloud Access Security Brokers …
- Cloud Tweaks Blog … What Do You Know About Cloud Security?
- Security Awareness @ ISC2 Security Congress 2015
- Secure the Power of the Cloud … (and get certified while doing it)
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- VMware Scripting Overview – A quick look under the hood
- Checklist: Use AD FS to implement and manage single sign-on with Server 2012/R2
- Checklist: Setting up a Federation Server (ADFS) for use with Office 365 on Windows Server 2008/R2
- The (ISC)² CISSP Domain Refresh … Are you prepared?
- vSphere 6.0 is on the way !!! …. Are you ready???