Hey there …. I just did a webinar to address the upcoming changes in the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domain mapping. If you have not read up on the changes, are unaware of them, or have just been living under an information security “rock” lately, then it may be worth your time to take a quick look. The summary of the Webinar is below, and so is the URL to access it through BrightTalk:
Amidst the changes in technology and the evolving threat landscape in the field of information security, it is vital for CISSPs to stay relevant. As a result, refreshed technical content has been added to the Official (ISC)²® CISSP® CBK® to reflect the most current topics in the information security industry today.
Effective April 15, 2015, the CISSP exam will also be based on the new blueprint.
Join the author of the Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP CBK, fourth edition, Adam Gordon, in this 60-minute session that will cover:
– The refreshed 8 domains, exam, and education
– Timeline of the changes in exams and education
– Preparation for the new version of the CISSP exam
– Frequently asked questions from candidates
The last 15 minutes of the webinar will be saved for live Q&A with Director of Education and Training, Dr. Rae Hayward, and Senior Manager of Professional Programs, Justin Warniment.
- Rockin’ the CASB – What you need to know about Cloud Access Security Brokers …
- Cloud Tweaks Blog … What Do You Know About Cloud Security?
- Security Awareness @ ISC2 Security Congress 2015
- Secure the Power of the Cloud … (and get certified while doing it)
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- VMware Scripting Overview – A quick look under the hood
- Checklist: Use AD FS to implement and manage single sign-on with Server 2012/R2
- Checklist: Setting up a Federation Server (ADFS) for use with Office 365 on Windows Server 2008/R2
- The (ISC)² CISSP Domain Refresh … Are you prepared?
- vSphere 6.0 is on the way !!! …. Are you ready???