Now available via Veeam Backup & Replication v7 R2, this update delivers additional features and functionality described below.
For VMware, support for:
- vSphere 5.5, including support for 62TB virtual disks; and
- vCloud Director 5.5.
For Microsoft, support for:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and free Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, including support for Generation 2 virtual machines;
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 as guest virtual machines (VMs);
- System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM); and
- The installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and its components on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
With this update, Veeam now provides enterprises using the latest releases of these leading hypervisors with all the disruptive features and innovations of Veeam Backup and Replication v7, including Built-In WAN Acceleration, Backup from Storage Snapshots for VMware, Virtual Lab for Hyper-V and more than 75 additional enhancements and updates.
For full details, please see the following URL:
- Rockin’ the CASB – What you need to know about Cloud Access Security Brokers …
- Cloud Tweaks Blog … What Do You Know About Cloud Security?
- Security Awareness @ ISC2 Security Congress 2015
- Secure the Power of the Cloud … (and get certified while doing it)
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- VMware Scripting Overview – A quick look under the hood
- Checklist: Use AD FS to implement and manage single sign-on with Server 2012/R2
- Checklist: Setting up a Federation Server (ADFS) for use with Office 365 on Windows Server 2008/R2
- The (ISC)² CISSP Domain Refresh … Are you prepared?
- vSphere 6.0 is on the way !!! …. Are you ready???